4 hours | INR 6500/- Per Participant | Participants' Age: 12 years & above
Learning Units: [also suitable for vegetarian and vegan diet followers]
- Pasta dough
- Vegetables added pasta dough
- Hand-Cut Pasta
- Filled Pasta
- Types of Sauces
Making fresh pasta doesn’t have to be daunting. And once you have mastered making the dough, it can actually be an easy way to make dinner in no time at all! Cook pasta dishes and sauces as good as your favourite Italian pasta restaurant and learn many new cooking techniques. Demystify the secrets of filled pastas and how to prepare and shape them, store or freeze them. Learn great everyday dishes and fancy ways of making filled pastas using one of the many different filling options. Learn some great pasta sauces and condiments that take you no longer than 15 minutes to prepare. We will make different pastas in this session.
- Learn to prepare pasta dough, from the egg to flour ratio per serving, to kneading.
- Learn to make two types of sauces
- Learn to roll and cut your dough
- Learn to make filled Italian pastas such as ravioli
- Learn to finish each of pasta by cooking or baking with traditional recipes
- Learn to choose the right ingredients for each pasta recipe
- Learn to store the dough and some other quick fix tips
The session is designed for beginners who have some experience in the kitchen, but intermediate to advanced students can learn unique recipes to add to their culinary repertoire.
All the ingredients, tools and equipments along with apron, hand towel for the workshop will be provided by us. The workshop includes tasting the products made. We will be happy to parcel your baked goods with you.